This full-time exempt position is based in the Bikes Belong/PeopleForBikes offices in Boulder, CO, and is part of the Bohm Strategy Center. The successful candidate will serve as Bikes Belong/PeopleForBikes lead data analyst and information system manager and will work with our staff, partners and independent contractors to implement key objectives.
Desired qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree with experience in data management and analysis, GIS, or equivalent experience. Hands-on experience with relational database applications, online content and constituent relationship management systems and the basic architectures of underlying systems. Demonstrated success with online, data-driven campaigns using technology interfaces.
The ideal candidate will work relentlessly to strategically and creatively grow our database – capturing contact information for every type of bicycle rider and supporter of cycling in America. He/she will bring strong communication and presentation skills to the position and have enthusiasm for bicycling in all its forms.
The Data Analyst and System Manager will use data mining and micro-targeted campaigns to reinforce the efforts of local, state and national advocacy groups. This person will also work as part of a team to develop effective ways to engage businesses and individuals to build public and political support for cycling. This person will develop and refine analytics, metrics and evaluation techniques to test and prove program effectiveness.
The Data Analyst and System Manager will be comfortable using various database technologies, GIS applications, managing outside contractors and training/supporting staff to be successful with these tools.
• Manage Bikes Belong’s SalesForce and Blue State Digital constituency relationship manager solutions.
• Cleanse and organize all constituent data to facilitate targeted marketing and communications.
• Implement strategies for acquiring new constituent data.
• Manage vendors and related contracts and volunteer/in-kind services in support of cost-effective data management, CRM and IT infrastructure.
• Develop short-term and long range plans and goals for PeopleForBikes/Bikes Belong data and analytics.
• Adhere to all privacy laws and navigate and direct the organization in relation to individual privacy best practices.
• Provide training and support so team members can be effective and or self-sufficient with the various tools adopted.
• Integrate GIS technology solutions.
Compensation and Benefits: This “at will” position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. In addition, a generous benefits package is offered, which includes health insurance, paid time off and optional participation in a deferred compensation plan.
Bikes Belong is an equal opportunity employer.