Chrome introduces the new Bravo Night – Black by day and Reflective by night. It's described as "a killer bag. Reflective and large." Sounds like a winning combination to us…
Our most versitile rolltop, now with a full 3m reflective panel that is visible from up to 100 meters at night. The Night Bravo expands from a compact 20L commuter daypack to a grocery-full 40L. The Welded-Waterproof main compartment has cordura and a ripstop nylon extension with velcro closure. When not needed it tucks out of the way inside the bag. We put the integrated padded laptop sleave in the front for easy access even when fully packed. Our unique cross-compression strap system was inspired by military cargo strap systems and can be used to haul almost anything (wheel set,frame, helmet, wet gear, etc.).
• Signature 3M Reflective front panel
• Welded-Waterproof main compartment
• Dedicated laptop compartment fits up a Macbook Pro 15”
• Cross-compression straps to secure large haul items
• Waterproof external zippered front compartment
• Industrial strength Velcro accessory mounting shoulder straps • Reinforced back panel for added support when fully loaded
• Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for comfort and breathability • Sternum strap for load distribution • Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
• Weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura® outer shell
• Welded-Waterproof 1000 denier military grade truck tarpaulin liner • Weatherproof urethane coated YKK zippers
• Made in China
Check it out at chromeindustries.com.